Choosing the right smartphone for mobile gaming?
Mobile gaming: playing games on smartphones is now part of the well-established practice. In this article you will learn about the latest software available on online stores and get an overview of technical specifications to fully enjoy games on mobile.
Fluidity, performance ... the mininum technical specfications?
What is needed:
- Processing (CPU) power - With a powerful processor, the smartphone will be able to manage multiple tasks, including a video game. Smartphones with dual-core processor are particularly recommended for gaming.
- Memory size - 1GB of RAM and 16GB storage miminum.
- Autonomy - Select a battery with good capacity as games are battery hungry apps. Check the number of mAh: the higher it is, the better the autonomy.
Screens adapted games
Choose a smartphone with a large and wide screen for an optimal use. Most of smartphones are equipped with 4 inches screens.
- Bigger screens will require a lot of battery power.
- Opt for a minimum resolution of 800x480 pixels.
- Each operating system has its own dedicated online store. The price and availability of video game titles may vary from one platform to another.
- The most popular video game publishers, such as Electronic Arts, Activision or Ubisoft are present both on iTunes (iOS) and Google Play (Android OS).
- This is also the case for smaller studios or developers who offer their own gaming applications .. Angry Birds, Candy Crush or Plant vs Zombie.
Photo : © drubig-photo - Fotolia.com
Published by deri58
Latest update on December 23, 2013 at 06:56 AM by deri58.