Each year, more than 1 billion of text messages are sent at the stroke of midnight hour to wish a happy new year. Are you searching for an original way to send your New Year greeting messages? Here below is a short list of the different solutions available:
Several websites gives you the opportunity to create and send your greeting cards by email.
- To create your card, the procedure is simple: choose a template based on the theme of your choice and add custom text.
- Select your contacts and send the ecards.
- Some mobile applications allows you to create custom videos and broadcast them on social networks or send them by mail.
- Vine is a mobile application available on iOS and Android allowing your to create and share video clips on Twitter and Facebook .
- Download Vine on your mobile and connect to the application using your email or Twitter account.
- Record your videos and share them
- Snapchat is another mobile app dedicated photos and videos sharing. The originality of this solution- videos sent to your contacts are only visible for few seconds.
- To view videos, recipients must also have the application installed on their mobile .
Photo : © Thomas Pajot - Fotolia.com
Published by jak58
Latest update on December 26, 2013 at 06:13 AM by jak58.