You don't remember the password for your Microsoft account and can no longer log-in to Windows 8? Then is article is for you.
You can reset the password of your Microsoft account from another device.
The procedure is simple:
- Open a web browser and go to: https://account.live.com/password/reset
- Enter your Microsoft account, fill in the captcha and click on Next.
- Select how you want to get your security (reset) code.
- You can choose to receive it by email (secondary email account defined during the creation of your Microsoft account).
- If you no longer use this secondary email account, click on "I don't use these anymore" and follow the on-screen procedure.
Published by jak58
Latest update on January 2, 2014 at 04:34 AM by jak58.