By enabling the DFU mode of your iPhone, it allows iTunes (and other software in the same category) to automatically recognize your device.
To set the iPhone into DFU mode, follow the below procedure:
- Start by turning off the iPhone.
- Boot your iPhone by pressing simultaneously on the "Home" button and "Power".
- Hold the keys for 10 seconds and then release the Power button (keep the Home button pressed).
- The iPhone screen will turn black, you can then initiate a restoration process.
Note that: If you don't want to go through complex manipulations, the Recboot app allow you to boot your iPhone in DFU mode.
- IPhone - How to enable the DFU mode?
- IPhone - Disable DFU mode - How-To - iPhone
- Enable Interactive Zoom Mode in VLC - How-To - VLC
- Enable Energy Saving Mode on LG Smart TV - How-To - Hardware
- Samsung Wave II - Enable USB debugging mode - How-To - Samsung
- Cyberlink Power DVD 11 - Enable DVD +VR mode - How-To - Cyberlink Power DVD