With updates constantly being developed for mobile devices, you will eventually find that the software version natively installed on your Android smartphone or tablet is out of date. In most cases, you will have the option of updating your device's OS in order to benefit from new features.
This walkthrough will show you how to update your Android smartphone or tablet. To get started, go to Settings, then find About Phone, and select Update Firmware/ System Update.
Your smartphone will tell you if there is an update available and if your device is running the latest software version. If you don't have direct access to the latest Android updates, you can proceed with a manual installation. The procedure is almost the same for most models.
Start by downloading the software suite for your mobile device (available on the manufacturer's website). Once installed, launch the software and connect your smartphone to your computer via USB.
The software will search for available updates. Simply click the Update button and follow the on-screen instructions.
Image: © Android.
- Update Your Android Smartphone or Tablet
- Update emojis android - How-To - Instant Messaging
- Update for android 2.2. - Forum - Android
- Use android as graphics tablet - How-To - Android
- Software update settings android - How-To - Android
- Monitor traffic to your website via your Android Smartphone - How-To - Android