"Unable to install application - Error 413".
If you encounter the error 413 your Android smartphone while installing apps, the source of this problem may be due to your internet connection. Indeed, downloading certain apps over a 3G/mobile connection may trigger this error.
First you need to remove any corrupted or temporary data:
- Go to Settings > Applications > All > Google Play Store
- Clear the cache and delete the data.
- Repeat the operation for "Google Services Framework", "Google Play Services", "Google Apps", "Google Talk" and clear the cache of your browser.
- Restart your phone. If these manipulations have not solved the problem. Make sure your internet connection is stable.
- Go to "Settings > Mobile Networks > APN".
- Delete the Proxy field and tap on Save.