You can optimize Windows 8 by making the following modifications:
Animations and effects present on Windows 8 can slow down the computer (slow configuration). To disable these options:
- Go to the "Control Panel" > "Ease of Access" > "Make the computer easier to see".
- Check "Make items on the screen easier to read" and animations will be disabled.
Your computer will be more responsive an the autonomy will be slightly increased.
- Windows 8 apps take time before launching. To optimize the launch of apps:
- Press the "Windows + R" keys , type "regedit" and click OK.
- Got to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer".
- Click on "New" > "key".
- Rename the key as "Serialize".
- Select the "Serialize" key.
- Select the "New" > "32-bit DWORD value" .
- Rename it as "StartupDelayInMSec" and set its value to 0 .
- Close the registry and restart your computer.
- You can also optimize storage space using a software like CCleaner or the system tools.
- How to optimize Windows 8?
- Abgx download windows 8 - Download
- Youtube apk for windows 8 - Download
- Windows media player for windows 8.1 64 bit free download - Download
- Download instagram for pc windows 8 - Download
- How to reset computer to factory settings windows 8 - Guide