BitTorrent - Enable the BitTorrent Remote Access
The BitTorrent Remote Access feature allow you to access your BitTorrent client via a web browser.
To enable this feature:
- Open the BitTorrent client.
- Click on Options > Preferences.
- Go to Advanced > Web UI.
- Check "Enable BitTorrent Remote Access"
- Give a Name to your computer and choose a password.
- Click on Apply.
- BitTorrent will ask for a security question, enter your answer and click on Submit.
BitTorrent Remote is now enabled, you can access you BitTorrent client from any webbrowser at this address:https://remote.bittorrent.com/
Published by deri58
Latest update on January 17, 2014 at 06:45 AM by deri58.