CutePDF Writer - Installation and first use
CutePDF Writer is a virtual printer allowing you to convert your Word documents to PDF.
- CutePDF Writer is easy to use and free!
Download and installation
To install the virtual printer:
Download and install:
Note that: During the installation of CutePDF Writer, you will be asked to install several other software such as browser toolbars, security apps. You don't need to install them!
Once installed CutePDFWriter can be accessed via the Print menu of your office applications (Excel, Word...).
How to convert a Word document to PDF format?
- Open the Word document.
- Press CTRL + P to open the Print menu.
- Select the virtual printer:
- Click on OK.
- Select in which folder you want to save the PDF document.
- Rename your PDF file and click on Save.
This document, titled « CutePDF Writer - Installation and first use », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM