To enable a secondary sound device under Bandicam (e.g using a microphone to comment about your video tutorial), follow the steps in this tutorial.
Enable and Configure a Secondary Sound Device on Bandicam
- Open Bandicam.
- Head to the General tab and click on the Advanced button
- Go to the "Others" tab then Video Record Settings.
- Go to the Sound section, to enable your secondary sound device.
- Once enable you can configure your secondary sound device, by clicking on the Settings button.
- By default Bandicam will record the 2 audio source as a single track. To disable this feature, uncheck "Two Sound Mixing (Primary + Secondary into one audio track).
- You can configure a hotkey to disable the recording of the Primary Sound device at any moment. Check Only record "Secondary Device" while pushing " and select the key of your choice.
Image: © 123RF.com
- Bandicam how to record voice
- Bandicam review - Best answers
- Bandicam microphone - Best answers
- Bandicam show cursor - Guide
- Bandicam free download - Download
- Bandicam - Display the number of frames in the recorded videos - How-To - Screen capture
- Automatically run Bandicam at Windows startup - How-To - Screen capture
This document, titled « Enable and Configure a Secondary Sound Device on Bandicam », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).