You can configure Firefox to clear your browsing history, data caches, saved data and passwords...after each of your browsing sessions.
The procedure is as follows:
- Click on the Firefox button > Options.
- Go to the Privacy section > History.
- First select "Firefox will Use custom settings for history".
- Check "Clear history when Firefox closes".
- Click on the Settings button and select the items your want to delete.
- Click on Ok to validate.
- Firefox - Automatically clear your browsing history after each session
- Delete browsing history: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer - Guide
- Prevent the deletion of the browsing history of Windows - How-To - Windows
- PSP - Delete Internet browsing history - How-To - PSP
- Internet Explorer - a shortcut to clean your browsing history - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Galaxy Tab: Delete browsing History - How-To - Hardware
This document, titled « Firefox - Automatically clear your browsing history after each session », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).