You can configure Firefox to clear your browsing history, data caches, saved data and passwords...after each of your browsing sessions.
The procedure is as follows:
- Click on the Firefox button > Options.
- Go to the Privacy section > History.
- First select "Firefox will Use custom settings for history".
- Check "Clear history when Firefox closes".
- Click on the Settings button and select the items your want to delete.
Published by deri58
Latest update on February 7, 2014 at 07:29 AM by deri58.