This article gives a way to easily backup your Outlook.com contacts.
- First connect to your Outlook.com acccount and select the People menu:
- You can also access this menu by sign-in in at https://outlook.live.com/owa/?path=/people.
- Click on the Manage menu > Export.
- A .csv file will be created and downloaded to your PC.
- Outlook.com - How to backup your contacts?
- Backup deleted contacts - How-To - Mobile
- How to backup sim contacts to gmail - How-To - Android
- How to backup iPhone contacts to my computer? ✓ - Forum - IPhone
- Outlook - Show all contacts linked to current item - How-To - Outlook
- Contact outlook - How-To - Hotmail
This document, titled « Outlook.com - How to backup your contacts? », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).