Instead of having a static image on the lockscreen, you can create a slideshow of your favorite pictures. The procedure is as follows:
- Open the Charms bar (Windows key + C) > Settings.
- Click on Change PC Settings > PC and devices.
- Go to the "Lockscreen" section and in the right pane, turn on the "Play a slideshow on the lock screen".
- You can choose to make use of pictures from:
- The "Pictures" library.
- Any other folder (click on the + Add a folder button).
- Camera Roll folders
- You can also customize the different settings for the slideshow:
- Use slide show when using battery power.
- Use pictures that will fit to your screen.
Published by jak58
Latest update on February 21, 2014 at 05:44 AM by jak58.