Windows 8.1 - Allow the use of the camera from the lock screen
Windows 8.1 allows you to make use of your laptop's webcam from the lockscreen, but first you will need to activate this feature:
- Open the Charms bar (Windows key + C) > Settings.
- Click on Change PC Settings > PC and devices.
- Go to the "Lockscreen" section.
- Turn on "Swipe down on the lock screen to use the camera".
- Windows 8.1 - Allow the use of the camera from the lock screen
- Youtube app for windows 8.1 free download - Download
- Windows media player for windows 8.1 64 bit free download - Download
- Typing master pro download for pc windows 8.1 - Download
- How to remove password from windows 8.1 - Guide
- Adobe flash player free download for windows 8.1 64 bit - Download
This document, titled « Windows 8.1 - Allow the use of the camera from the lock screen », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).