Windows 8.1 natively integrates OneDrive and as such offers dedicated options for the upload of photos and videos stored in the Camera Roll folder.
To access these options:
- Open the Charms bar (by pressing Windows key + C) > Settings.
- Click on Change PC Settings > OneDrive.
- Go to the "Camera roll" section.
You can configure the following options:
- Disable the upload of photos or upload high quality photos
- Allow/Disable the upload of videos stored in the Camera Roll folder.
Published by jak58
Latest update on April 9, 2015 at 09:01 AM by jak58.