WhatsApp Messenger - Configure the media auto-download settings
WhatsApp Messenger allows you customize the media auto-download settings, for example you can choose the type of media (audio, video or image files) that can automatically be downloaded when your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network, mobile data or is in roaming mode.
- Note that: If you enable auto-download for roaming mode, this will result in extra costs.
To configure the auto-download settings:
- Launch WhatsApp Messenger.
- Tap on the Menu key > Settings.
- Go to Chat Settings > Media Auto-download.
From there you can configure the auto download settings:
- When your phone is using your mobile data connection:
- When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi:
- When your phone is in roaming mode: