Many online platforms provide access to free images that can be used to illustrate your professional website. How to search for free photos, clipart and quality artworks?
- The conditions for the use of the image(s): the license type, specific restrictions imposed by the author.
- Some restrictions apply to the reuse of images representing or containing logos/products of a brand.
Google Images provide a special filter to find images that can be reused or modified.
To enable this filter:
- Make a search on Google Images, using a the keyword of your choice.
- Click on the "Search tools" menu.
- Click on the "Usage rights" sub menu and select your filter:
This service provides access to thousands of reusable vector images and illustrations for your website or for commercial purposes . *Most images are provided by professional photographers.
- Access to the service requires a free registration.
- Freerange Stock is connected to "Pixlr" online image editing service, which allows you to resize, crop or apply filters to your images.
This website includes many photos posted by amateur and professional photographers, and clipart and vector images in the public domain (no copyright). It is possible to copy, modify, distribute and use these image files for commercial purposes, without having to ask permission.
Picjumbo is a blog that provides access to hundreds of high-quality images that can freely be used for a personal, professional and commercial use.
- Several categories of images available: abstract, architecture, fashion, gastronomy, nature and landscape, people, sunset, technology, objects, etc..
MorgueFile free photo is search engine for high-resolution images.
This site provides access to a database of more than 400,000 images.
Open Photo is a portal and search engine providing access to thousands of reusable images.
Published by jak58
Latest update on February 27, 2014 at 07:47 AM by jak58.