Windows Media Player - Automatically display closed captions
You can configure Windows Media Player to automatically display subtitles/closed captions, along with your video files. First you will need to enable the following options:
To enable this feature:
- Open Windows Media Player.
- Click on the Tools menu > Options > Security.
- Check "Show local captions when present".
- Click on OK to validate.
- Click on the Play menu > Lyrics, captions and subtitles > On if available.
- Windows media player closed captions
- Automatically Rename Music Files on Windows Media Player - How-To - Multimedia
- A user tries to open a movie in windows media player but no image is displayed, and only audio plays. which software must be ins ✓ - Forum - Video software
- Windows media player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. there might not be a sound device i - Forum - Drivers
- Sound device ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- Cast from windows media player to tv - How-To - Multimedia
This document, titled « Windows Media Player - Automatically display closed captions », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).