In this short guide, we will show you how to automatically rename music files in Windows Media Player using rip music settings.
Windows Media Player - Automatically rename music files using rip music settings
To enable this option under Windows Media Player, follow this procedure:
- Click on the Tools menu > Options > Library.
- In the "Automatic media information updates for files".
- Check "Rename music file using rip music settings".
- Click on OK to validate.
Image: © 123RF.com
- How to rename music files on windows 10
- Rename music files automatically - Best answers
- Rename music files - Best answers
- F2 is the shortcut key to rename the file or folder ✓ - Forum - Keyboard
- How to run asm file in windows 10 - How-To - Languages
- How to view hidden files in windows 10 - How-To - Android
- Nfs underground 2 save file location windows 10 - How-To - Need for speed
- How to send a music file on instagram ✓ - Forum - Instagram