To configure the Windows Update settings, proceed as follows:
- Open the Charms Bar (Windows Key + C) > Settings.
- Click on Change PC settings > Update and Recovery
- Go to the Windows Update section > Choose how updates get installed.
- Click on the "Important updates" menu to make your selection:
- Install updates automatically (Recommended).
- Download updates but let me choose whether to install them.
- Check for updates but let me choose whether to download and install them.
- Never check for updates (Not Recommended).
Published by deri58
Latest update on March 5, 2015 at 07:28 AM by deri58.