Windows 8.1 - Open each folder in its own window (Windows Explorer)
You can configure Windows Explorer to automatically open each folder as a seperate window. The procedure is as follows:
- Open the Control Panel > Folder Options.
- In the "Browse folders" section, select "Open each folder in its window".
- Windows 8.1 - Open each folder in its own window (Windows Explorer)
- Windows 8.1 - How to reset Folder View settings to default - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows 8.1 - Automatically clear the TEMP folder upon exit - How-To - Windows
- Windows 8.1 online - Guide
- Remove password windows 8.1 - Guide
- God mode windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8
This document, titled « Windows 8.1 - Open each folder in its own window (Windows Explorer) », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).