Windows 8.1 - Open each folder in its own window (Windows Explorer)
You can configure Windows Explorer to automatically open each folder as a seperate window. The procedure is as follows:
- Open the Control Panel > Folder Options.
- In the "Browse folders" section, select "Open each folder in its window".
- Windows 8.1 - Open each folder in its own window (Windows Explorer)
- Windows 8.1 - Automatically clear the TEMP folder upon exit - How-To - Windows
- Youtube app for windows 8.1 free download - Download
- Windows media player for windows 8.1 64 bit free download - Download
- Typing master pro download for pc windows 8.1 - Download
- How to remove password from windows 8.1 - Guide
This document, titled « Windows 8.1 - Open each folder in its own window (Windows Explorer) », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).