Clean your PC in a few clicks. Wise Disk Cleaner 8 is a free software to clean temporary files, download and browsing history, invalid shortcuts, caches, cookies, Windows update installation files and more... Wise Disk Cleaner 8 is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
- You can download the software from this link:
- Double click on WDCFree.exe on and click Install.
- The main menu: Most of the features of Wise Disk Cleaner 8 can be accessed from the main menu.
- Schedule the cleaning tasks:
- Select the items you want to clear:
- Windows System - invalid shortcuts, Memory dump files...etc
- Surf the Internet - cache, temporary files, cookies
- Multimedia - obsolete plug-ins,..etc
- Click on the "Start Scan" button.
- Once the scan is over click on Start Cleaning.
- Select "Local Hard Drives" and click Scan. Once the analysis is completed, just click on "Start Cleaning".
Clear Windows update installation files, help files and other files created by the Windows installer service:
A simple tool to defragment your hard drives:
For some versions, it is possible to update the application automatically.
- Click on the "Check for updates" button (at the bottom of the interface).
- If updates are available, simply download and install them.
- You configure the update settings by going to the Settings menu > General tab.
This document, titled « Clean your PC with Wise Disk Cleaner 8 », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM