In this article you will learn how easily create and pin a music playlist to the Start Screen of Windows 8.1.
- First open the Music app.
- Click on the "New Playlist" button.
- Give a name to your playlist and click on Save
- To add songs to your playlist, simply go to the Collection section.
- You can sort your songs by albums, artist, date added...etc.
- From there simply drag and drop your favorite tracks to your newly created playlist.
- You will get a small notification each time you add a song or album:
- Select the playlist, click on the More button > Pin to Start.
- Select the tile size, rename the playlist if need and confirm by clicking on Pin to Start
- Music app for Window 8.1 - Create and pin a playlist to the Start Screen
- How to disable background apps in windows 8.1 - Guide
- The Mail app for Window 8.1 - Delete email messages using the Sweep feature - How-To - Windows 8
- Youtube app for windows 8.1 free download - Download
- How to uninstall apps on windows 8.1 - Guide
- Xbox app for windows 8.1 free download - Download
This document, titled « Music app for Window 8.1 - Create and pin a playlist to the Start Screen », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).