The Mail app for Window 8.1 - Delete email messages using the Sweep feature
The Sweep feature of the Mail app provide several options to delete emails messages sent from a specific sender
- List of possible actions:
- Delete all messages from a specific sender from your inbox
- Delete and block future emails (from a specific sender).
- Keep the latest email messages and delete all the previous emails.
- Delete emails older than 10 days from all your folders.
To use this feature:
- Open the Mail app.
- Right-click on a message sent from the contact whose messages you want to delete.
- Click on the Sweep button.
- Select the appropriate action.
- Click on the Sweep button to confirm.