Windows 8.1 - How to change your home location
Your home location refers to the country you're currently in. Some apps (news, search engines, weather...) make use of this information to provide users with content specific to their current location. To change your current home location under Windows 8.1, follow the below procedure:
- Open the Control Panel.
- Go to Region > Location.
- Use the drop menu under "Home location" to make your selection:
- Click on Apply and OK.
- Windows 8.1 - How to change your home location
- How to change local account name in windows 8.1 - Guide
- How to change mouse cursor windows 8.1 - Guide
- How to change pc name in windows 8.1 - Guide
- How to change the product key of Windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8
- How to change system language: Windows 8.1 - Guide