I'm try to install Adobe Flash Player on Internet Explorer, but it won't work. What can be done? Is it due to a missing plug-in?
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the Tools menu and make sure that the ActiveX filtering option is disabled:
- Try installing Adobe Flash Player again
Thanks to JosiasAd for this tip
- Internet Explorer - Unable to install Adobe Flash Player
- Unable to install adobe flash player in windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Software
- Unable to uninstall adobe flash player - How-To - Software
- I can't install Adobe Flash Player ✓ - Forum - Software
- Fail to install adobe flash player ✓ - Forum - Software
- Installing adobe flash player ✓ - Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
This document, titled « Internet Explorer - Unable to install Adobe Flash Player », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).