To change the voice used for the Text to Speech feature of Mac OS X, follow the below procedure:
- Click on the Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Go to Dictation & Speech > Text to Speech.
- Use the drop menu next to "System voice" to make your selection.
- Mac OS X - How to change the system voice
- Mac OS X Yosemite - How to change the default browser - How-To - MacOS
- Mac os change device name - Guide
- Mac os change creation date of file - Guide
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os - Forum - Google Chrome
- How to reinstall mac os without disc - Guide
This document, titled « Mac OS X - How to change the system voice », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).