To configure this option under Internet Explorer, proceed as follows:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on Tools > Internet Options > General.
- In the "Browsing history section" click on the Settings button.
- Select the "History" tab.
- Enter the number of days next to "Days to keep pages in history".
- Click on OK > Apply.
- Internet Explorer - Specify for how much time visited websites are kept in the history
- Internet explorer 11 download - Download
- Internet explorer history - Guide
- Internet explorer 10 for windows 8 - Guide
- How to zoom in on xbox one internet explorer - Guide
- How to save password in internet explorer - Guide
This document, titled « Internet Explorer - Specify for how much time visited websites are kept in the history », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).