- An ODT file is a text document created using the Open Office suite.
- They can be opened with OpenOffice.org.
- OpenOffice ODT allows you to view, edit and change the format of your ODT files. To convert an ODT file, simply open it with OpenOffice, and save it in another format.
Original document published on CommentcaMarche.net
- How to read the ODT format?
- How to format read only sd card - Guide
- How to Open/Read a DVI file format on Windows? - How-To - Office Software
- My laptop is not formatting of this reason plzz anyone read my msg and solve my ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- MAC can't READ ntfs formatted external drive ✓ - Forum - MacOS
- Windows can't read the disc in drive make sure that the disc uses a format that windows recognizes ✓ - Forum - Hardware
This document, titled « How to read the ODT format? », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).