Google Drive for Android - Disable the encryption of offline files
By default the Google Drive app for Android will encrypt the files stored in the sync folder, making the unreadable on other devices. To disable this feature:
- Open the Google Drive app.
- Tap on the menu key of your phone > Settings.
- Uncheck "Enable encryption".
- Google Drive for Android - Disable the encryption of offline files
- Google Chrome for android - How to disable the password autosave feature - How-To - Google Chrome
- Clear the Google Drive Cache on Android Devices - How-To - Android
- How to remove suggestions from google drive android - How-To - Android
- Transfer whatsapp from android to android without google drive - How-To - WhatsApp
- Settings are disabled for public link google drive - How-To - Google
This document, titled « Google Drive for Android - Disable the encryption of offline files », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).