Ubuntu - Open each folder in a separate window
You can configure the File manager of Ubuntu to automatically open each of your folder in a separate window. The procedure is as follows:
- Open the Home folder.
- Click on the Edit menu > Preferences.
- The File Management Preferences window shall open.
- Go to the "Behaviour" tab > Behaviour.
- Check "Open each folder in its own window".
- Ubuntu - Open each folder in a separate window
- Shortcut key to remove file or folder permanently from the window - Guide
- How to change folder creation date in windows - How-To - Windows
- Show hidden files and folders not working in windows 7 - How-To - Windows
- Folders not opening in windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Windows 8.1 - Open each folder in its own window (Windows Explorer) - How-To - Windows 8
This document, titled « Ubuntu - Open each folder in a separate window », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).