You can configure Viber to automatically disconnect over instable or blocked networks.
- Open Viber.
- Tap on the Menu key > Settings.
- Go to the "General" section.
- Tap on "Enhance connectivity".
- Turn off this feature.
- Viber will restart.
- Viber - Disable connection over unstable or blocked networks
- Firewall blocking network connection ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Viber disable calls - How-To - Mobile
- Viber - Disable the sending of analytics data - How-To - Mobile
- Viber disable link preview - How-To - Mobile
- How to block network in mobile - How-To - Mobile
This document, titled « Viber - Disable connection over unstable or blocked networks », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).