Windows 8.1 - How to perform an Emergency Restart
A program has crash or is not responding? In some situations the only solution is to restart your PC. If you are using Windows 8.1 you won't need to perform a hard reboot (disconnecting the power cord from your PC or holding down the power button of your laptop).
Windows 8.1 includes an Emergency Restart feature.
In this article you will learn how to perform an emergency restart on Windows 8.1.
Note that: Making and emergency restart involves that your current data won't be saved and you must only use it as a last resort.
- Press CTRL + ALT + DELETE to access the Lock, Switch User, Task Manager...menu
- While holding the CTRL key down, click on the Power button located at the bottom right corner.
- You will be asked if you want to proceed with the Emergency Restart, click on OK:
- How to reboot windows 8
- Reboot computer windows 8 - Best answers
- Restart windows 8 - Best answers
- Windows 8.1 online - How-To - Windows 8
- Remove password windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8
- God mode windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8
- Disk cleanup windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8
- Custom cursor for windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8