There are several methods to open .ISO files under Ubuntu:
- GUI: just use archive manager to open the .ISO and access its contents.
- In console mode: you must mount the file abc.ISO for e.g in the directory /tmp. We must
First create the mount directory
$ sudo mkdir /media/ISO
Then mount the file. ISO
$ sudo mount -o loop /tmp/fichier.iso /media/ISO
To un-mount the file:
$ sudo umount /media/ISO
- Ubuntu - How to open ISO (image) files?
- Burn an ISO Image File Using Daemons Tools Lite - How-To - Burning software
- Download windows 8.1 disk image file iso - Guide
- Virus in image file - How-To - Myths and legends
- How to create image file - How-To - Software
- How to make bootable dvd from iso image using nero - How-To - Burning software
This document, titled « Ubuntu - How to open ISO (image) files? », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).