Here's how to temporarily disable the trackpad of your laptop (Ubuntu):
- Click on the Settings menu > System Settings.
- Go to Hardware > Mouse & Touchpad
- Toggle "Touchpad" off.
- Ubuntu - How to disable the trackpad
- Ubuntu avahi-daemon disable - Guide
- Ubuntu authentication required disable - Guide
- How to disable mac trackpad when mouse is connected - Guide
- Ubuntu 20.04 disable on-screen keyboard - Guide
- Hp elitebook trackpad disabled - Guide
This document, titled « Ubuntu - How to disable the trackpad », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).