To allow the installation of pre-released updates under Ubuntu, follow the below procedure:
- Click on the Settings menu > System Settings.
- Go to System > Software & Updates.
- Click on the "Updates" tab and under "Install updates from:" check "Pre-released updates".
- You will need to enter your password to authenticate.
- Click on the Close button.
- Ubuntu - Allow the installation of pre-released updates
- Ubuntu how to install tar.gz - How-To - Ubuntu
- Ubuntu - Unable to install E17 themes - How-To - Ubuntu
- Ubuntu .tar.gz install ✓ - Forum - Linux/Unix
- Ubuntu sound driver install - Forum - Linux/Unix
- Xvideoservicethief ubuntu software update ✓ - Forum - System software
This document, titled « Ubuntu - Allow the installation of pre-released updates », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).