This tutorial will teach you how to create a new user account under Ubuntu.
- Click on the Settings menu > System Settings.
- Go to System > User accounts.
- Click on the Unlock button located top right and enter your password to authenticate.
- Click on the small + icon to add a new user.
- Select the account type (Admin or normal user)
- Full name
- Click on Add.
- Ubuntu - How to create a user account
- Batch file to create local user accounts ✓ - Forum - Programming
- Create yahoo new account new user account - Guide
- How to create a new windows nt user account - Articles
- Someone has created a facebook account with my phone number. ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Create new facebook account ✓ - Forum - Facebook
This document, titled « Ubuntu - How to create a user account », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).