Ubuntu - Set the primary mouse button
You use your mouse with the left hand? Here's how to define the primary mouse button under Ubuntu
- Click on the Settings menu > System Settings.
- Go to Hardware > Mouse & Touchpad
- Make your selection next to "Primary button".
- Ubuntu - Set the primary mouse button
- Disable right mouse button - How-To - Windows
- How to set up primary account holder t mobile - How-To - Mobile
- How to set up magic mouse - How-To - MacOS
- Hp elitebook mouse buttons not working - How-To - Laptop computer
- Holding down mouse button sends repeated clicks - How-To - Mouse
This document, titled « Ubuntu - Set the primary mouse button », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).