You can configure Windows Phone 8 to automatically turn off mobile data when your phone is in roaming mode. The procedure is as follows:
- Swipe from left to right on your StartScreen and go to Settings.
- Tap on "mobile network".
- Under "Data roaming options" select "don't roam".
- Windows Phone 8 - Automatically turn off mobile data when roaming
- Windows Phone 8.1 - Automatically open the desktop version of websites - How-To - Mobile
- Windows Phone 8.1 - How to disable automatic apps update - How-To - Mobile
- Windows phone 8.1 apps download without store - Guide
- Windows Phone 8 - Disable Bing's auto suggestions - How-To - Mobile
- Windows Phone 8 - Disable the SmartScreen filter of IE - How-To - Mobile
This document, titled « Windows Phone 8 - Automatically turn off mobile data when roaming », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).