In order to manually adjust the brightness level of your Windows Phone 8.1 device, you will first need to turn off the "auto-brightness feature". The procedure is explained below:
- Go to Settings.
- Go to "brightness".
- Toggle off the "Automatically adjust" switch and manually adjust the default brightness level:
- Windows Phone 8.1 - Manually adjust the brightness level
- Windows Phone 8.1 - How to adjust the screen sensitivity - How-To - Mobile
- Windows phone 8.1 apps download without store - Guide
- Windows Phone 8.1 - Automatically open the desktop version of websites - How-To - Mobile
- Windows Phone 8.1 - How to enable SMS and MMS delivery confirmation - How-To - Mobile
- Windows Phone 8.1 - How to turn off location services - How-To - Mobile
This document, titled « Windows Phone 8.1 - Manually adjust the brightness level », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).