Google Chrome allows you to sync various items and as such you can access your bookmarks, browser settings, auto fill data across multiple devices (using your Google account). In this Chrome tutorial you will learn how to customize your sync settings and choose the items you want to sync:
- Open Google Chrome and connect to your Google account.
- Select Customize and control Google Chrome button > Settings.
- In the Sign-in section, click on "Advanced Settings":
- Select "Choose what to sync".
- Leave the items you want to sync checked. Uncheck the others:
Published by deri58
Latest update on October 15, 2014 at 11:29 AM by Jeff.