In this article you will learn how to adjust the color profile of your phone's display (Tested on a Nokia Lumia running Windows Phone 8).
- Swipe left on the Start Screen and go to Settings.
- Go to "display".
- Under "Adjust your screen's colour profile", tap on Adjust:
- From there simply adjust the Color temperature and Color saturation levels:
- Windows Phone 8 - Adjust the color profile of your display
- Windows Phone 8.1 - Manually adjust the brightness level - How-To - Mobile
- Windows Phone 8.1 - How to adjust the screen sensitivity - How-To - Mobile
- Windows phone 8.1 apps download without store - How-To - Windows
- Windows Phone 8 - Disable Bing's auto suggestions - How-To - Mobile
- Windows Phone 8.1 - Automatically open the desktop version of websites - How-To - Mobile
This document, titled « Windows Phone 8 - Adjust the color profile of your display », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).