In this article you will learn how to view your browsing history on Internet Explorer.
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Click on the star icon, located in the upper right-corner of the browser
- Three tabs are displayed: Favorites , Feeds and History.
- Select the History tab and use the small drop menu to define how you want to view it:
- View By Date
- View By Site
- View By Most Visited
- Internet Explorer - How to view your browsing history
- Internet explorer how to view history - Guide
- View private browsing history - Guide
- Delete browsing history: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer - Guide
- Internet explorer private browsing shortcut - Guide
- Internet Explorer - Erase history of the navigation bar - How-To - Internet Explorer
This document, titled « Internet Explorer - How to view your browsing history », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).