Windows Phone 8 - How to sort your contact list
In this article you will learn how to sort your contacts on Windows Phone 8.
Sort contacts by surname or first name:
- Swipe right on the Start Screen and go to Settings.
- Swipe to the "applications" menu > People.
- Via this menu you can choose the right method to sort your contacts (surname or first name):
Disable the display of contacts from online services:
- If you want to display only the contacts with phone numbers your contact list, tap on "Filter my contact list".
- Uncheck the online services and save your settings by tapping on the small tick:
- Windows Phone 8 - How to sort your contact list
- Windows Phone 8.1 - Only display contacts with a phone number - How-To - Mobile
- Windows phone 8.1 apps download without store - Guide
- Windows Phone 8 - Disable Bing's auto suggestions - How-To - Mobile
- Windows Phone 8.1 - Automatically open the desktop version of websites - How-To - Mobile
- Windows Phone 8 - Disable the SmartScreen filter of IE - How-To - Mobile
This document, titled « Windows Phone 8 - How to sort your contact list », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).