In this article you will learn how to hide posts from your Facebook timeline.
- Sign-in to your Facebook account.
- Go to your profile > timeline.
- Hover the post of your choice and a small gray arrow button shall appear (top left corner)
- Click on the small arrow button and select "Hide from timeline"
- Go to your Timeline.
- Click on "View activity log".
- Click on "Post You've hidden".
- Select a post and click on the "Hidden from timeline" button.
- Change the status to "Allowed on timeline".