Chrome to Mobile - Easily send webpages to your smartphone or tablet
The Chrome to Mobile extension allows you to send webpages from your PC to your tablet or smartphone.
- Google Chrome must be installed on your PC and mobile devices.
- A Google Account.
- The Chrome to Mobile extension.
- Internet connection.
On your Mobile device
- Download and install Google Chrome app:
- Launch the Google Chrome and sign-in with your Google Account.
- Tap on the menu button (three vertical dots) > Settings
- Tap on your Google account and make sure the "Chrome to mobile" feature is enable.
On your PC
- Open Google Chrome and sign-in using your Google account.
- Install the Chrome to Mobile extension
- Click on the Chrome to mobile icon displayed in the address bar of Google Chrome.
- Click on Connect to your mobile:
- Accept the TOS.
- The connection to your mobile device has been initiated.
To send a webpage to your mobile device:
- Click on the Chrome to mobile button.
- Click on the Send button.
- Chrome to Mobile - Easily send webpages to your smartphone or tablet
- How to remove suggestions from chrome in mobile - How-To - Android
- Chrome on Mobile Hits 1 Billion MAUs - News
- Chrome translate mobile - How-To - Google Chrome
- How to reset google chrome in mobile - How-To - Android
- How to delete search engine in chrome in mobile - How-To - Google Chrome
This document, titled « Chrome to Mobile - Easily send webpages to your smartphone or tablet », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).