Through a simple MS-DOS command you can generate a report about the health, status and usage of your laptop's battery. There's no need to download and install additional softwares as Windows 8.1 already includes a small utility for this purpose. Follow the procedure below.
Windows 8.1 - Monitor the Health of your Battery
Open a command prompt and run the below command:
An HTML file (battery-report) containing information about your battery will be generated in C:\WINDOWS \system32. Don't forget to enable the display of hidden files and folders!
Image: © 123RF.com
- How to check laptop battery health windows 8
- Check battery health windows 8 - Best answers
- How to check battery health windows 8 - Best answers
- Low battery notification windows 8 - How-To - Windows 8
- Toshiba laptop safe mode windows 8 - How-To - Windows
- How to remove password from laptop windows 8 - Guide
- How to reset password on lenovo laptop windows 8 - How-To - Laptop computer
- How to factory reset windows 8.1 laptop - How-To - Laptop computer