Mac OS X allows you to easily hide icons from the System Preferences window. The procedure is explained below:
Click on the Apple menu and then select System Preferences. Click on the View menu > Customize. You will notice that checkboxes are now displayed next to each of the items present in System Preferences. Simply clear the checkboxes next to the items you want to hide and that's it.
- Mac OS X - How to Hide Items from the System Preferences Window
- Mac os disable recent items - Guide
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os - Forum - Google Chrome
- How to reinstall mac os without disc - Guide
- How to convert video from youtube to mp3 - Forum - Gmail
- Windows media player mac os - Download