In this short article we'll show you how to check the battery status of the PlayStation's wireless controller. Follow the steps below.
PlayStation - How to check the battery status of a wireless controller
- Press and hold the PS button (the large button in the middle of the controller).
- The battery level indicator will be displayed on your screen.
Image: © 123RF.com
- How to check ps4 controller battery on pc
- How to check ps4 controller battery - Best answers
- How to check ps3 controller battery - Best answers
- Ps4 controller gta v pc - Guide
- How to disable ps4 controller sound on pc - How-To - Platform
- How to make ps4 controller vibrate on pc - How-To - Platform
- Ps4 controller connected to pc but not working in game - How-To - Platform
- How to Save Battery Life on your PS4 Controller - How-To - PS4
This document, titled « How to Check The Battery Status of Wireless Playstation Controller », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).