Windows 8.1 can display quick status and notifications for certain apps on the lockscreen.
In this article you will learn how to define which app can display notifications on the lockscreen of Windows 8.1:
- From the Start Screen, press Windows + C to bring up the Charms bar.
- Click on Settings > Change PC settings > PC and Devices > Lockscreen
- Scroll to the "Lock screen apps" section.
To add an app:
- Click on the + button and select app from given list.
To remove app:
- Select app > Dont Show quick status here.
Published by jak58
Latest update on August 8, 2014 at 10:22 AM by deri58.